I have always wanted to get the freedom of being anywhere and still making money but not through any illegal means or anything that goes against my christian faith like sports betting. This dream has kept me for over 7 years not to give up in my freelancing quest.
Making Money Online at your own pace is a dream of many but not many get it. Because making money online is not an easy thing to do, and more importantly if you live in this part of the world , there isn’t enough people who have done this to show you how.
In 2013 I was introduced to Fiverr by a friend on Skype. I created an account and did all things possible to see how i could make money but i didn’t make a dime.
On a daily basis as I go to work, I often times look for guides and videos that teaches how one can do freelancing work online and make a living out of it so to put a stop to this boring 9 to 5 work.
Eventually I ended up buying online courses more just to understand how to make money online, that in total was more than $800.
Early part of 2019, i felt it so strong I had to take a leave from full time work and try out some of the hacks I have paid money to learn, from April to June, I concentrated all my efforts on this but the breakthrough started in July 2019 when i sold my first Gig for $15 and had a good review from someone in USA on Fiverr.
As I write this , I am on my way to make $60,00 from Fiverr and I want more. The Joy of making working online in my bedroom and in my boxer shorts is wow, truth is now i understand the whole strategy of how to make money online in Ghana without paying anything to anyone .
Last week when i got to $50k i shared a screenshot of my dashboard with a friend and he mistakenly shared it on our secondary school group. Since then I have had lots of calls even from strangers on how I can teach them to also start making money online
I’m happy to share this news and skill for two reasons:
Obvious reason no. 1: Yes, I’m happy myself for crossing this mark on Fiverr. It’s been a great journey and it’s going on good at the moment.
Reason 2: This may inspire or give hope to people who have created talent in Ghana and it’s all going waste. I know that it’s not easy, it takes a lot of parameters in-check to achieve this success, but it’s possible, if you remain focused and few other things.
I have a course that you can watch all the videos at your time to learn how to use this platform to also earn for yourself or if you want me to guide you or hold your hand and support i will be willing to do that, afterall Fiverr is not for my father.
But for those who can’t afford my class which is just 85 cedis or my one month mentorship which is 300 cedis i am going to share some great tips here that you can use to start your money making online journey
How Does Fiverr Work?
Do you have a special talent or skill that others would find useful? Maybe you’re good at designing logos, websites, or wedding invitations. Or perhaps you can help businesses with their social media or HR strategy.
Whatever your talent is, Fiverr gives you the opportunity to share those skills with the rest of the online world. And best of all, you can make money while doing what you love.
The process to find a gig through Fiverr is fairly straightforward. But first, it’s important to understand the two different parties involved in the transaction.
Sellers: If you are a freelancer looking for work, then you are what Fiverr considers a “seller”. A seller can list any type of service they want, along with how much they would like to be paid. Your chances of being hired depend on your experience in your industry, and your experience on Fiverr.
Buyers: If you are looking to purchase a service, you are the “buyer”. A buyer has something they need to be completed, whether it’s a specific task, job, or project. They can be businesses, companies, or even individual people. On Fiverr, buyers hire sellers in order to help them accomplish this work.
Fiverr is a two-way communication platform, which means both buyers and sellers have the opportunity to find each other. A buyer can browse through the profiles for sellers that meet their requirements. Or, a seller can look through buyer requests for tasks that match their skills.
Once a buyer and seller find each other, they’ll agree on a set goal, time frame, and price. Then it’s up to the freelancer to do what they do best — work, work, work!
How to Get Started on Fiverr
Making money as a Fiverr seller is easier than ever. By completing the following steps, you can be up and running (and hopefully making money) with Fiverr in no time.
Register for a New Account
1. Create a Seller Profile
2. Create a Gig
3. Send Offers to Buyers
How Much Does Fiverr Cost?
Creating an account with Fiverr is completely free. This is one of the best features of the website. It won’t cost you a penny to browse or see what gigs are available.
As a buyer, you pay Fiverr upfront for the cost of the gig, as well as administration fees. And the fee will depend on how much you’re paying for the gig. The fee for gigs under $40 is $2, or 5% on gigs above $40. For example, if you are willing to pay $10 for a blog article, you will pay $2 to Fiverr before hiring a seller.
As a seller, you will be paid after the gig has been successfully completed. It’s important to note that you will only be paid 80% of the total order value. Fiverr keeps the other 20% as a commission fee. For example, a buyer offers $10 for a blog article. Once completed, you will be paid a final amount of $8.
Fiverr has a job for almost every kind of skill and talent. In fact, there are over 200 different job categories on the site! Here are just of few of the best ways to make money on Fiverr.
Website Development Jobs
Pay: $100 – $2,000 per gig
Graphic Design Jobs
Pay: $10 – $1,000 per gig
Pay: $50 – $2,000 per gig
Pay: $100 – $10,000 per gig
Pay: $100 – $1,000 per gig
Pay: $50 – $2,000 per gig
Pay: $10 – $1,000 per gig
Pay: $10 – $500 per gig
Pay: $10 – $300 per gig
Pay: $5 – $100 per gig
Pros & Cons of Fiverr
Although you have a world of freelance jobs at your fingertips, Fiverr has its advantages and disadvantages. So let’s take a more in-depth look to see if learning how to make money on Fiverr is worth your time and effort.
- Freedom: Most freelance jobs come with a certain degree of freedom, but Fiverr takes that to a whole new level. Unlike many jobs, you have the opportunity to take on the gigs that fit your needs and your schedule. And in most cases, the buyer is not monitoring or setting your hours. Therefore, you can complete the job at your pace.
- Confirmation of Payment: Because all buyers must pay up beforehand, you’re 100% guaranteed to be paid for your work. You don’t have to worry about working with dodgy individuals or unverified businesses.
- Potential to Earn Tips: Fiverr allows, and even promotes, their buyers to leave a tip for their sellers. We’ve heard that over 50% of clients tip with an average amount of around 20%.
- Good for Beginners: Since most jobs are quick, easy, and priced low, you shouldn’t have a problem snagging a couple in the beginning. You might not earn what you want or be doing the type of gigs you excel at, but it’s easy to make a little extra cash while building up your Fiverr reputation.
- Working with Different Clients: One of the best things about working with Fiverr is working with a variety of clients and projects. You really get to experience different types and styles of work, which is great for someone who is more entry-level. And you’ll meet a ton of new people, which only helps your networking skills in the future!
- Fiverr Commission: Although it’s not uncommon for a job service to take a cut from your fee, Fiverr’s 20% commission is high in our opinion. It’s important to note that this 20% also applies to tips you earn from your buyers.
- High Competition: Compared to other freelance sites, Fiverr is known (and named) for offering gigs at a very low price. If a buyer is purely looking for a good deal, they’ll find plenty of sellers who are willing to do a particular job for just $5, regardless of the quality. You’ll have to prove your worth in order to earn a higher amount.
Ready To Start Making Money On Fiverr?
As you now know, Fiverr is an excellent opportunity to start earning extra cash. With the right skills, some dedication, and a positive work ethic, you can easily find online gigs that fit your talents and lifestyle. Take this course and learn how to make money online